Highlights from the Journal of Neurosurgical Anesthesiology
Alana Flexman, MD, FRCPC
SNACC Representative to the JNA Editorial Board
|Alana Flexman, MD, FRCPC|
Starting with the current April issue of JNA, the Editor-in-Chief, Dr. Martin Smith, has introduced a new feature that will be of interest to SNACC members. Five articles will be selected each issue to be highlighted as Editor’s Choice and these will be free to read for the entire time that the issue is current. This feature will make it easier than ever to access interesting, high quality, relevant articles and we encourage you to take advantage. You can also subscribe to the JNA e-Table of Contents for free from the journal homepage here.
The articles featured in the upcoming April issue of JNA:
- Manara A, et al. Brain death in patients with 'isolated' brainstem lesions: a case against controversy. J Neurosurg Anesthesiol 2019; 31: 171-173
- Krishnamoorthy V, Vavilala M. Improving severe traumatic brain injury observational research: not all questions need an RCT. J Neurosurg Anesthesiol 2019; 31: 173-174
- Pasternak J. Neuroanesthesiology Update. J Neurosurg Anesthesiol 2019; 31: 178-198
- Vlisides P, et al. Home-based cognitive prehabilitation in older surgical patients: a feasibility study. J Neurosurg Anesthesiol 2019; 31: 212-217
- Kutteruf R, et al. Incidence and risk factors for intraoperative seizures during elective craniotomy. J Neurosurg Anesthesiol 2019; 31: 218-226
As the official journal of SNACC, the Journal of Neurosurgical Anesthesiology has a long history of publishing original and review articles relevant to the SNACC membership. Dr. Martin Smith is the Editor-in-Chief.