SNACC ANNUAL MEETING
SNACC 47th Annual Meeting Preview
By Chanannait Paisansathan, MD, MHA
Vice President for Education and Scientific Affairs
|Chanannait Paisansathan, MD, MHA|
The SNACC planning committee is very pleased to offer the following program outline for the 47th Annual Meeting in Phoenix, Arizona. We hope you will join us! View the Mobile Meeting Guide here.
Thursday, September 12, 2019
- Patient Safety Symposium: Is It Time for a National Guideline or Clinical Consensus for Complex Spine Surgery?
- Basic Science Workshop: The Inflammation and Outcome After Traumatic Brain Injury
- Evidence-Based Medicine Training for Academicians
- ICPNT Session I: Taking the Mystery Out of Curriculum Development - The Six Steps (In Collaboration With the Society for Education in Anesthesia – SEA)
- ICPNT Session II: Neuroanesthesia Essential Skills Boot Camp
Friday, September 13, 2019
- The Maurice Albin Keynote Lecture
- General Session I: The Heart and Brain Crosstalk: How Brain Injury Impacts Cardiac Function
- Poster Session I
- Special Lunch Session: Neuroanesthesiology Review Fun
- Women in Neuroanesthesiology and Neuroscience Education and Research (WINNER) Session
- General Session II: Future of Neuromonitoring
Saturday, September 14, 2019
- PBLDs: Carotid Endarterectomy, Posterior Cervical Surgery, Subarachnoid Hemorrhage, Deep Brain Stimulation
- General Session III: Burst Suppression – New Evidence
- Business Meeting
- Award Presentation
- Poster Session II
- Point-Counterpoint: OR to ICU Hand-off and Direct Recovery in ICU for Neurosurgical Patients
- Point-Counterpoint: EEG Monitoring Under Anesthesia: Necessary or Nuisance?
- Short Clinical Report: EVD Practice – Are We on the Same Page?
- Journal of Neurosurgical Anesthesiology Year in Review
For additional things to do while in Phoenix, visit here.