|2020 Exhibitors and Commercial Support||2019 Exhibitors and Commercial Support||2018 Exhibitors and Commercial Support|
Invitation to Support
SNACC is pleased to invite your organization to increase your visibility and strengthen relationships with neuroanesthesiologists and neuroscientists. Industry support is vital to the success of this conference and demonstrates your commitment to improving patient care. We are excited to offer your organization the opportunity to help support this important educational activity.
The SNACC 48th Annual Meeting has been designed to meet the educational needs of neurosurgical and critical care anesthesiologists and neuroscientists involved in the care of patients with neurological disorders and is intended for neurosurgical and critical care anesthesiologists, neuroscientists, faculty, residents, fellows and medical students.
We anticipate 300-350 attendees at the Annual Meeting, primarily neuroanesthesiologists and neuroscientists.
Friday, September 11, 2020 | TBA
|Friday, September 11, 2020|
|6:30 – 7:30 pm||Welcome Reception with Exhibitors|
|Saturday, September 12, 2020|
|7:30 – 8:30 am||Breakfast with Exhibitors|
|10:45 – 11:15 am||Coffee Break with Exhibitors|
|12:00 – 1:15 pm||Lunch with Exhibitors|
|3:15 – 3:45 pm||Coffee Break with Exhibitors|
|Sunday, September 13, 2020|
|7:00 – 8:00 am||Breakfast with Exhibitors|
|10:15 – 10:45 am||Coffee Break with Exhibitors|
|10:45 am||Exhibits Close|
Exhibit Move-out* Sunday, September 13, 2020 | 10:45 am – 12:00 pm
*Times are subject to change
Click HERE to view the complete package details.
Sponsorship and Advertising
Select these options when completing the Exhibitor and Sponsorship Agreement. Additional details are HERE. Program ads are due by July 31, 2020.
|Logo Placement on SNACC Website & Mobile Meeting Guide||$250|
|Full page, 4-color advertisement outside back cover of the printed program||$600|
|Full page, 4-color advertisement inside page of the printed program||$500|
|Welcome Reception Sponsor||$5,000|
|William Young Dinner Symposium Sponsor||$10,000|
Agreements are being accepted! CLICK HERE to sign up.
- A minimum of 50% of the exhibit fee is due when the Exhibit Agreement is submitted. Payment is due in full by July 15, 2020.
- Payment for an Exhibit/Sponsor Agreement submitted after July 15 must be paid in full at the time of application.
The SNACC W-9 is available upon request. Contact Dana Gibson at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Exhibit Hall Floor Plan
The exhibit hall floor plan will be available Winter 2020.
Exhibit space is assigned on a first come, first served basis.
- Exhibit agreements must be submitted prior to exhibit space being assigned.
- Exhibits are TABLETOP – 8’x8′ area
- Space includes a 6 ft tabletop, draped with two chairs
Every effort will be made to accommodate special requests. SNACC cannot guarantee preferences for exhibit space locations.
SNACC reserves the right to add, move or remove exhibit booths if necessary. The floor plan is subject to change.
The program will be available on the Mobile Meeting Guide. The guide will include lecture slides, program schedule, digital posters and presentation schedule, speaker list, attendee list, and meeting room locations.
Exhibitor Service Kit
- Lead Retrieval: The lead retrieval system offered for the conference is iLeads, a cloud based trade show lead capture app that lets you digitally collect and manage information from all of your trade show sales interactions using a smartphone or tablet. Order forms will be available Spring 2020.
- iLeads FAQs for Exhibitors
- When you place an iLeads order, you acknowledge that by scanning the badges of participants in the conference, you will receive information that may be subject to data protection, privacy, information security or similar laws or polices. You agree to comply with all such laws and policies, including any requests reasonably made by the Society for Neuroscience and Anesthesiology in Critical Care with respect to such information.
Exhibitor Badges and Company/Product Descriptions
Email your badge names and product descriptions to Julie Hitt in the SNACC office, email@example.com, by August 7, 2020.
To order additional exhibit badges, use the SNACC credit card payment form. Badges are $200/badge. Be sure to list the full name(s) for the badge(s) on the payment form.
Fairmont The Queen Elizabeth
900 René-Lévesque Blvd W
Montreal, Quebec H3B 4A5, Canada
Dana Gibson, Director of Corporate & Educational Support
Telephone 804.338.6958 | Fax 804.282.0090