The Maurice Albin Keynote Lecture is held in honor of SNACC’s second president and one of its founding members.
The SNACC 47th Annual Meeting’s Maurice Albin Keynote Lecture was delivered by Dr. Amy Wagner, who is a a national leader and scientist in Rehabilomics from the University of Pittsburgh Department of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation. Her talk was on “Rehabilomics Research: Towards a Precision Medicine Approach to Optimizing Function after Acquired Brain Injury.”
- 2018 – Dr. Thomas Südhof, “Using Human Neurons to Explore the Molecular Mechanisms of Neuropsychiatric Disorders”
- 2017 – Dr. Ole Isacson, “Neuroregeneration: How Far Have We Gone, What Is Ahead?”
- 2016 – Dr. Clare E. Elwell, “Novel Applications for Optical-Based Brain Monitoring Technologies”
- 2015 – Dr. Michael Alkire, “Consciousness and Anesthesia”
- 2014 – Dr. Dalton Deitrich, “Spinal Cord Injury: Hypothermia, Stem Cells and Other Advances”