- Ephedrine versus Phenylephrine Effect on Cerebral Blood Flow and Oxygen Consumption in Anesthetized Brain Tumor Patients: A Randomized Clinical Trial
- Identification of Factors Associated with Morbidity and Postoperative Length of Stay in Surgically Managed Chronic Subdural Haematoma Using Electronic Health Records: A Retrospective Cohort Study
- Anesthetic Management of Endovascular Treatment of Acute Ischemic Stroke During COVID-19 Pandemic: Concensus Statement from the Society for Neuroscience in Anesthesiology and Critical Care
- Neuroanesthesia Practice During the COVID-19 Pandemic: Recommendations from the Society for Neuroscience in Anesthesiology and Critical Care
- Perceived Benefits and Barriers to a Career in Neuroanesthesiology: A Pilot Survey of Anesthesiology Clinicians
- Association of General Anesthesia vs Procedural Sedation With Functional Outcome Among Patients With Acute Ischemic Stroke Undergoing Thrombectomy: A Systematic Review and Meta-analysis
- Effects of Tranexamic Acid on Death, Disability, Vascular Occlusive Events and Other Morbidities In Patients with Acute Traumatic Brain Injury (CRASH-3): A Randomised, Placebo-Controlled Trial
- Effects of Vasopressors on Cerebral Circulation and Oxygenation: A Narrative Review of Pharmacodynamics in Health and Traumatic Brain Injury
- Cognitive Aids for the Diagnosis and Treatment of Neuroanesthetic Emergencies: Consensus Guidelines on Behalf of the Society for Neuroscience in Anesthesiology and Critical Care (SNACC) Education Committee
- Neuropsychological and Behavioral Outcomes after Exposure of Young Children to Procedures Requiring General Anesthesia: The Mayo Anesthesia Safety in Kids (MASK) Study
- The Shikani Optical Stylet as an Alternative to Awake Fiberoptic Intubation in Patients at Risk of Secondary Cervical Spine Injury: A Randomized Controlled Trial
- Efficacy of Perioperative Dexmedetomidine on Postoperative Delirium: Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis with Trial Sequential Analysis of Randomized Controlled Trials
- The Effects Of Systemic Oxygenation On Cerebral Oxygen Saturation And Its Relationship To Mixed Venous Oxygen Saturation: A Prospective Observational Study Comparison Of The INVOS And Foresight Elite Cerebral OximetersThe effects of systemic oxygenation on cerebral oxygen saturation and its relationship to mixed venous oxygen saturation: A prospective observational study comparison of the INVOS and ForeSight Elite cerebral oximeters.
- Risks of Cardiovascular Adverse Events and Death in Patients with Previous Stroke Undergoing Emergency Noncardiac, Nonintracranial Surgery: The Importance of Operative Timing
- Medical Error Avoidance in Intraoperative Neurophysiological Monitoring: The Communication Imperative
- Effect of General Anesthesia and Conscious Sedation during Endovascular Therapy on Infarct Growth and Clinical Outcomes in Acute Ischemic Stroke: A Randomized Clinical Trial.
- Targeted Temperature Management for 48 vs 24 Hours and Neurologic Outcome After Out-of-Hospital Cardiac Arrest: A Randomized Clinical Trial.
- Intraoperative and Postoperative Administration of Dexmedetomidine Reduces Anesthetic and Postoperative Analgesic Requirements in Patients Undergoing Cervical Spine Surgeries
- Intraoperative Infusion of Dexmedetomidine for Prevention of Postoperative Delirium and Cognitive Dysfunction in Elderly Patients Undergoing Major Elective Noncardiac Surgery: A Randomized Clinical Trial.
- Perioperative Gabapentin Does Not Reduce Postoperative Delirium in Older Surgical Patients: A Randomized Clinical Trial
- General Anesthesia Versus Conscious Sedation for Endovascular Treatment of Acute Ischemic Stroke: The AnStroke Trial (Anesthesia During Stroke)
- Long-term Survival for Patients Undergoing Volatile versus IV Anesthesia for Cancer Surgery: A Retrospective Analysis
- Intraoperative Transexamic Acid Use in Major Spine Surgery in Adults: A Multicentre, Randomized, Placebo-controlled Trial†
- Neuro-, Trauma -, or Med/Surg-ICU: Does It Matter Where Polytrauma Patients with TBI are Admitted? Secondary Analysis of AAST-MITC Decompressive Craniectomy Study
- Effect of Mechanical Ventilation Mode Type on Intra– and Postoperative Blood Loss in Patients Undergoing Posterior Lumbar Interbody Fusion Surgery: A Randomized Controlled Trial
- Effect of Conscious Sedation vs General Anesthesia on Early Neurological Improvement Among Endovascular Thrombectomy Ischemic Stroke Undergoing Endovascular Thrombectomy, Randomized Clinical Trial
- Resting-state Network-specific Breakdown of Functional Connectivity during Ketamine Alteration of Consciousness in Volunteers
- Individual Variability of Cerebral Autoregulation, Posterior Cerebral Circulation and White Matter Hyperintensity
- Reversible Intraoperative Neurophysiologic Monitoring Alerts in Patients Undergoing Arthrodesis for Adolescent Idiopathic Scoliosis: What Are the Outcomes of Surgery?
- Mild Sedation Exacerbates or Unmasks Focal Neurologic Dysfunction in Neurosurgical Patients with Supratentorial Brain Mass Lesions in a Drug-specific Manner
- Neurodevelopmental outcome at 2 years of age after general anaesthesia and awake-regional anaesthesia in infancy (GAS); an international multicentre, randomised controlled trial
- The durability of endovascular coiling versus neurosurgical clipping of ruptured cerebral aneurysms: 18 yearfollow-up of the UK cohort of the International Subarachnoid Aneurysm Trial (ISAT)
- Efficacy and Safety of Very Early Mobilisation Within 24 Hours of Stroke Onset (AVERT): A Randomised Controlled Trial