2017 Distinguished Service Award – Nominations Accepted Until Friday, July 21, 2017!
What to submit?
Nominations for the Distinguished Service Award opens May 15 and closes July 21, 2017. This deadline has been extended. Please submit your nominations to Sandra Peterson at firstname.lastname@example.org.The award is presented to an individual who has made outstanding contributions to the field of neuroanesthesia and neurocritical care, and for his or her distinguished service to the society. The award will be presented at the SNACC 45th Annual Meeting in Boston, MA on October 20, 2017.
- Nominator’s name, title and contact information.
- Name, title and contact information of the nominee.
- A minimum of two paragraphs outlining the nominee’s contributions to the field of neuroanesthesia and/or service to SNACC.
- Brief biographical sketch or summary CV of the nominee.
- Two letters of recommendation.
Recipients of these awards will receive:
– A plaque of recognition presented at the SNACC 45th Annual Meeting on Friday, October 20, 2017.
– Recognition on the SNACC website.
– Recognition in the SNACC Annual Meeting reports published in the SNACC Newsletter.
Nominations for the Distinguished Service Award open May 15 and close June 30, 2017. Please submit your nominations to Sandra Peterson at email@example.com.
- 2016 Arthur Lam, MD, FRCPC, FNCS
- 2015 John C. Drummond, MD, FRCPC
- 2014 William L. Lanier, Jr., MD
- 2013 not awarded
- 2012 not awarded
- 2011 David Warner, MD
- 2010 Adrian W. Gelb, MBBCh
- 2009 Michael M. Todd, MD
- 2005-08 not awarded
- 2004 James E Cottrell, MD
- 2003 John D Michenfelder, MD
- 2002 Harvey M Shapiro, MD
- 2001 Maurice Albin, MD