Article of the Month
- Effect of General Anesthesia and Conscious Sedation during Endovascular Therapy on Infarct Growth and Clinical Outcomes in Acute Ischemic Stroke: A Randomized Clinical Trial.
- Targeted Temperature Management for 48 vs 24 Hours and Neurologic Outcome After Out-of-Hospital Cardiac Arrest: A Randomized Clinical Trial.
- Intraoperative and Postoperative Administration of Dexmedetomidine Reduces Anesthetic and Postoperative Analgesic Requirements in Patients Undergoing Cervical Spine Surgeries
- Intraoperative Infusion of Dexmedetomidine for Prevention of Postoperative Delirium and Cognitive Dysfunction in Elderly Patients Undergoing Major Elective Noncardiac Surgery: A Randomized Clinical Trial.
- Perioperative Gabapentin Does Not Reduce Postoperative Delirium in Older Surgical Patients: A Randomized Clinical Trial
- General Anesthesia Versus Conscious Sedation for Endovascular Treatment of Acute Ischemic Stroke: The AnStroke Trial (Anesthesia During Stroke)
- Long-term Survival for Patients Undergoing Volatile versus IV Anesthesia for Cancer Surgery: A Retrospective Analysis
- Intraoperative Transexamic Acid Use in Major Spine Surgery in Adults: A Multicentre, Randomized, Placebo-controlled Trial†
- Neuro-, Trauma -, or Med/Surg-ICU: Does It Matter Where Polytrauma Patients with TBI are Admitted? Secondary Analysis of AAST-MITC Decompressive Craniectomy Study
- Effect of Mechanical Ventilation Mode Type on Intra- and Postoperative Blood Loss in PatientsUndergoing Posterior Lumbar Interbody Fusion Surgery: A Randomized Controlled Trial
- Effect of Conscious Sedation vs General Anesthesia on Early Neurological Improvement Among Endovascular Thrombectomy Ischemic Stroke Undergoing Endovascular Thrombectomy, Randomized Clinical Trial
- Resting-state Network-specific Breakdown of Functional Connectivity during Ketamine Alteration of Consciousness in Volunteers
- Individual Variability of Cerebral Autoregulation, Posterior Cerebral Circulation and White Matter Hyperintensity
- Reversible Intraoperative Neurophysiologic Monitoring Alerts in Patients Undergoing Arthrodesis for Adolescent Idiopathic Scoliosis: What Are the Outcomes of Surgery?
- Mild Sedation Exacerbates or Unmasks Focal Neurologic Dysfunction in Neurosurgical Patients with Supratentorial Brain Mass Lesions in a Drug-specific Manner
- Neurodevelopmental outcome at 2 years of age after general anaesthesia and awake-regional anaesthesia in infancy (GAS); an international multicentre, randomised controlled trial
- The durability of endovascular coiling versus neurosurgical clipping of ruptured cerebral aneurysms: 18 yearfollow-up of the UK cohort of the International Subarachnoid Aneurysm Trial (ISAT)
- Efficacy and Safety of Very Early Mobilisation Within 24 Hours of Stroke Onset (AVERT): A Randomised Controlled Trial